Our team welcomes you from Monday to saturday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 2 pm to 6 pm
What we promise
The Sainte Marie la Mer Events and Tourist Information Centre, which has a category II ranking, is part of the French Federation of Tourist Boards.
It guarantees to :
- Provide you with a reception area and information enclosure which are wheel-chair friendly.
- Help you with all your formalities.
- Provide seating for all users.
- Provide you with information free of charge about the local tourist attractions and services.
- Provide free Wi-Fi. access.
- Display its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open for at least 240 days per year with Saturdays and Sundays included during the tourist season or when there are events on.
- Answer emails and letters all year round.
- Ensure that there are always staff on hand who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Provide tourist maps and guides for you to take with you.
- Provide an internet site in three languages.
- Provide booklets in at least two foreign languages containing all the information that it has concerning :
- all the listed tourist accommodation with the following details as a minimum: name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, internet site, telephone contact details, ranking ;
- tourist, cultural, nature and leisure facilities and sites of interest with details of entrance fees, public opening times, internet sites as well as telephone and address details ;
- events and entertainment ;
- emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Display the emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Provide tourist options for all types of customers within the area it serves.
- Deal with any complaints and measure customer satisfaction.
- Follow quality procedures.
- Provide you with your own holiday consultant.
- Ensure that the information on tourism in the area is reliable and up to date.